Our expertise in creating solutions for healthcare providers in the US will help healthcare businesses perform at top levels, with minimal costs.
Joint Commission Certification
Grace & Goss Healthcare Management Services has helped over 150 Healthcare Staffing companies of all sizes and working in all segments become Joint Commission Certified. Grace & Goss Healthcare Management Services uses industry-specific knowledge and our huge library of deliverables accumulated over decades, to provide a positive customer experience that is incomparable.
After becoming Joint Commission Certified it is critical that your business maintains it’s certification and takes the proper steps to ensure you remain prepared for the subsequent recertifications over the lifetime of your Healthcare Staffing organization.
Contact us today to be part of our team and help our existing and future clients. Let Grace & Goss Healthcare Management Services hone your skills as we help businesses in the US to become Joint Commission Certified in 6 months or less.
What Sets Us Apart from Others
We incorporate great customer service, certified expertise and advanced technologies to deliver great results that will match the level of care our clients provide to their customers. Our approach is simple: attention to detail and rigorous adherence to compliance.
- Highly experienced management team
- 100% graduate workforce (Life Sciences, Management, Finance, CPA equivalents etc.)
- Industry certified
- Scalable management pool with deep revenue cycle expertise
- Best-in-class HR practices
- Smooth implementation with minimal disruption to client operations
- Process excellence specialists to improve efficiencies
- Statistics driven quality management
- High impact business intelligence
- Comprehensive reports to help track performance
What Our Clients Can Say
Grace & Goss provides ways for healthcare organizations to stay abreast with the constantly expanding trends of the healthcare industry.
Grace & Goss guarantees efficient and secured healthcare information treatment services. With years of existence in the BPO industry, they can deliver cost-efficient outsourcing services.