- Assist and create documentation for our clients’ providers including Counseling’s and Do Not Send’s.
- Run clients’ monthly Do Not Sends and report it to Joint Commission Connect Site.
- Join all clinical calls and use clinical judgement when creating call summaries.
- Assist in processing Joint Commission application, support during weekly consultation plans, and prepare the clients for their Joint Commission review.
- Collaborate with the clinical team in creating clinical modules, specialty exams and skills checklist per clients’ request.
- Graduate of BS Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse. Has an active AMERICAN license as a nurse.
- At least 2 years of hospital experience and preferably with academe experience.
- Knows how to operate basic computer applications.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills both written and oral.
- OPEN for DAVAO, ILOILO and QC
- Must have a positive and can do attitude
- Must display professionalism at all times by responding to work related queries and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Can work well with team members and maintains positive approach to work and personal life.
- Must be willing and open to learn and grow within the company by engaging and participating in educational opportunities.
- Must adhere to company’s mission and vision.